Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, February 20, 2015

Vintage Printable....

Today is "Love Your Pet Day"

We have had a multitude of pets.....at the moment we have three cats, and a very spoiled toy black pomeranian.


C is for Cat




D is for Duck

We had a pet duck

Click on image, then right click and save as....

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous thanks Paulette - takes me back a year or two!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous - I really LUV the cat one :-D
    THANK YOU xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sweetie, thank you.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the vintage alphabet, Mr. Duckie is awfully cute! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these vintage prints! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute...grabbed the C is for Cat...I have two that I adore! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! Both are awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cat n duck fun prints. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had a variety of pets over the years ranging from parakeets, bunnies, a duck and even a parrot and monkey. Currently, though, I've tamed down and only have 2 cats and a black lab!!! We love our pets!!!!
    Thank you for the cat and duck cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette