Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday Freebie.............


Enjoy your Wednesday~!
Paulette

28 comments:

  1. Love it - thanks Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone who is notoriously bad for remembering to send cards on time - I totally love this! Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. always like to start the day with a smile!
    Thank you!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! Thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and sadly, I will use this more than I'd like to think! Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wish I could......thank you for this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate to admit that this sentiment will come in very handy lol. Thanks for this one Paulette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful for those birthday's that just slipped up on me!!! Many thanks as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy do I need this one. A LOT!

    Thanks Paulette.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! This is a great sentiment for when I'm behind.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always appreciate the birthday ones, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol, we all need this one from time to time. Thanks.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much sweetie, hope you are on the mend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a good one, I think all my cards will have this on them! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cool, thank you :) Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  19. It doesn't work anymore. But it was cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette