Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Freebie...........


Enjoy your summer day.
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...so true and what a great freebie you made, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wearing mine as we speak, thank you for a great summer digi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! And Amen! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish i could...those days behind me
    thanks tho...bettimae

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got some great images to work with this one. Thanks so much!

    Hope your appt. went well and that the healing is progressing!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roll on summer! Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So true - in fact here down under I am bare footed most of the summer!
    Thanks for this Paulette. how did the Doctors appt go? hope you got a good report.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have so many images this would work with! Thank You : ) Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is perfect. I just printed off a digi I can use this sentiment with. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another wonderful sentiment. Thanks so much xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite summer accessory are my flip flops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Certainly love my flip flops and I have the perfect digi stamp to go with this one.Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This could have been written for me lol! Thank you :) Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Paulette!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette